AspisID is the fastest growing company in Europa in the field of Identity and Access Management. It also supports Tru|qu, the no. 1 Life Long Learning platform. Are you looking to be part of one of the most influential companies in the field of Identity and Acces Management and Learning technologies and contribute to IAM and Feedback revolutions that are changing the world?
Digital Marketing Specialist
This role will be in our Athens based location
AspisId is looking for a talented digital marketing professional to cover a wide range of online marketing, social media and community channels, encouraging growth of both Aspisid and TruQu and their ecosystems, as well as providing fun and helpful support to our users. Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our AspisID and TruQu brand and the management of all community communication.
This role will work in Athens as part of a motivated team with the responsibility of expanding our brand awareness, planning and executing creative marketing campaigns, both online and offline.It requires working both highly autonomously and as part of the Greek and Dutch marketing team.
- Grow and manage local online and offline AspisId and TruQu communities, seek out new opportunities by adding channels to our outreach;
- Moderate the local AspisID and TruQu social platforms and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement;
- Strategize and executing online marketing strategies and Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing, SEO and other SEM campaigns;
- Taking active role in SEO and content development campaigns using search marketing methodologies;
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly activity/campaign reports;
- Build and maintain the websites;
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing or social media related roles;
- 1-3 years experience in CMS platform WordPress;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Knowledge of Oxygen is an advantage;
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantage;
- Experience managing communities and SNS platforms;
- Knowledge in key areas of digital marketing (SEO, SEM/PPC, social media, content marketing, email marketing, influencer and affiliate marketing);
- Native or Fluent English language is a MUST;
- Remote and start up experience is a plus.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of new technologies and the n0.1 company in the industry;
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problem;
- International work environment and flat organisation;
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company, with offices Athens and the Netherlands;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
Are you interested in the job?
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please contact us.