Are you a university student or recent graduate looking to explore and train your skills in the field of Information Security? AspisID offers an exciting opportunity for a 9 month traineeship in our Athens office after which you will get the chance to become our next Identity & Access Management Consultant!
IAM Consultant Traineeship
What Will You Do
Our innovative traineeship programme is divided into 3 phases.
During Phase 1 you will study and train in Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Agile Methodologies. Think exercises, webinars, you name it! We want you to get to know our company and the technology and processes we use during our every day work so as to get familiarised with how things are done here.
Phase 2, also known as the “Hybrid” Phase, is an extension of Phase 1 together with “shadowing” our different teams during their daily activities. From Scrum ceremonies, to technical analysis and troubleshooting, seeing how our people work will make you accustomed with the complexity and challenges of the various projects we take on.
Phase 3 and the last part of your traineeship consists of hands-on experience as you will join working teams and rotate between projects in Greece and abroad. The Netherlands, France and Norway are just some of the countries we have clients in so be prepared to travel and become an active member of our AspisID family!
- You recently got your university degree in Computer Science or similar discipline or you are in your final year of studies
- You have a genuine interest in Information Security and Access Management and willingness to learn more
- Your level of written and spoken English is excellent
- You are not afraid of stepping into new territories and enjoy being challenged
- You are willing to travel
What We Offer
- Continuous Training and development
- Full-time contract and salary
- Company laptop
- Flexible working schedule
- A fun and casual working environment
- Free, unlimited coffee
- Amazing colleagues