AspisID is a IT Consultancy organisation specialised in Identity and Access Management (IAM). We provide services in the area of (IAM) business consultancy, project management, implementation and support. A unique business value oriented approach where strategy, processes and technology are developed side by side allowing to accelerate delivery and helping clients in moving forward in their digital journey.
What are you going to do?
We think it’s fantastic if you have a passion for web-applications, and also:
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in informatics or something similar;
- You have experience with ReactJS and/or NodeJS;
- You have experience with HTML and CSS;
- You have knowledge and experience with software design patterns;
- You feel at home in a dynamic environment where continuous integration of new features take place;
- You know the platform specific properties and go for quality and recognisability for the user;
- You preferably have experience in a DevOps environment and can thus contribute from backlog to go live;
- You are enthusiastic to learn, grow and share much more;
- You want to help others so that you can develop yourself and help them grow.
What we can offer you
- Extensive possibilities to develop on a professional and personal level;
- The opportunity to further grow into an even better developer;
- An attractive salary tailored to your knowledge and experience;
- Greek and Dutch based office, International possibilities.
Greece: Athens office (The Cube)
Netherlands: Amstelveen head office.
Salary: Dependent on previous experience
How to apply for the job
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com