AspisID is an international company focusing on consultancy, technological implementations and web & app development. We have an office in Athens and Amsterdam (Netherlands, Aalsmeer). One of the investments of AspisID is Klasbord. This is a Dutch based app which is stimulating communication between teachers and parents. The app is used in primary schools. In the Netherlands it has a very huge group of users. We are approaching 700.000+ users. The ambition is to grow to 10.000.0000 users and introduce the concept of the app also in other branches. Next to Klasbord, AspisID also delivers knowledge and expertise to other companies. AspisID has a real solid team of professionals and is looking for the best colleagues.
What are you going to do?
We think it’s fantastic if you have a passion for web-applications, and also:
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in informatics or something similar;
- You have experience with ReactJS and/or NodeJS;
- You have experience with HTML and CSS;
- You have knowledge and experience with software design patterns;
- You feel at home in a dynamic environment where continuous integration of new features take place;
- You know the platform specific properties and go for quality and recognisability for the user;
- You preferably have experience in a DevOps environment and can thus contribute from backlog to go live;
- You are enthusiastic to learn, grow and share much more;
- You want to help others so that you can develop yourself and help them grow.
What we can offer you
- Extensive possibilities to develop on a professional and personal level;
- The opportunity to further grow into an even better developer;
- An attractive salary tailored to your knowledge and experience;
- Greek and Dutch based office, International possibilities.
Greece: Athens office (The Cube)
Netherlands: Amstelveen head office.
Salary: Dependent on previous experience
How to apply for the job
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org