AspisID is a One Identity professional services player, providing solutions in consultancy, project management and development. Our unique business value oriented approach where strategy, processes and technology are developed side by side allows us to accelerate delivery and help clients in their digital transformation in a tangible way.
We are looking for a colleague who is able to develop in React technology. You will work on a web-application which is originally Dutch oriented but is now about to scale up worldwide. After that you will also work on other innovative projects.
You will be responsible for maintaining and extending the web applications that are build in React.JS. As a specialist you will be there for the several ventures AspisID is supporting. More specifically, you will work on one or two apps at the same time – these are internationally oriented apps with a huge potential to cover worldwide usage.
Ideal Candidates Should Have
You know React, sleep React and dream React. You can communicate with technical and non-technical people. You understand all technical details but you also think about the customers’ perspective. You are well able to work independently and communicate easily via various online channels. More specifically:
- We think it’s fantastic if you have a passion for web-applications
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Informatics or something relevant
- You have extensive experience with React.JS, HTML and CSS
- You know the strengths and weaknesses of React.JS and can make solid choices based on this
- You have extensive knowledge and experience with software design patterns
- You feel at home in a dynamic environment where continuous integration of new features take place
- You know the platform-specific properties and go for quality and recognisability for the user
- You preferably have experience in a DevOps environment and can thus contribute from Backlog to Go Live situations
- You are enthusiastic to learn, grow and share
- You want to help others so that you can develop yourself and help them grow
What We Offer
- Continuous training and development
- Full-time contract and competitive salary
- Private insurance
- Company laptop
- Flexible working schedule
- A fun and casual working environment with flat organisation
- Free, unlimited coffee
- Amazing colleagues