AspisID is a IT Consultancy organisation specialised in Identity and Access Management (IAM). We provide services in the area of (IAM) business consultancy, project management, implementation and support. A unique business value oriented approach where strategy, processes and technology are developed side by side allowing to accelerate delivery and helping clients in moving forward in their digital journey.
Are you a React developer? We are looking for a colleague who is able to develop in React technology. You will work on a web-application which is originally Dutch oriented but is now about to scale up worldwide. After that you will also work on other innovative projects. Are you interested? Then read on to see this cool opportunity.
What are you going to do?
You will be responsible for maintaining and extending the web-applications that are build in React.JS. As a specialist you are there for the several ventures AspisID is supporting. You will specifically work on one or two apps at the same time. International oriented apps with a huge potential to cover worldwide usage. It will be very good for your track record to help us further develop the apps.
You have a technical background and you will work on the cutting edge of functionalities and customer experience of several apps. You know React. You sleep React and you dream React. You have to communicate with technical- and functional people. You understand all technical details, but you also think about the customers’ perspective. You are well able to work independently and communicate easily via various online channels.
- We think it’s fantastic if you have a passion for web-applications, and in addition have some demands:
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in informatics or something similar.
- You have extensive experience with React.JS
- You have extensive experience with HTML and CSS.
- You know the strengths and weaknesses of React.JS and can make solid choices based on this.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience with software design patterns.
- You feel at home in a dynamic environment where continuous integration of new features take place.
- You know the platform specific properties and go for quality and recognisability for the user.
- You preferably have experience in a DevOps environment and can thus contribute from backlog to go live.
- You are enthusiastic to learn, grow and share much more.
- You want to help others so that you can develop yourself and help them grow.
What we can offer you
- Extensive possibilities to develop on a professional and personal level;
- The opportunity to further grow into an even better developer;
- An attractive salary tailored to your knowledge and experience;
- Greek and Dutch based office, International possibilities.
How to apply for the job