AspisID is a One Identity professional services player, providing solutions in consultancy, project management and development. Our unique business value oriented approach where strategy, processes and technology are developed side by side allows us to accelerate delivery and help clients in their digital transformation in a tangible way.
Senior IAM Consultant
We have an excellent opportunity for strong software developers to expand their skills within the rapidly growing field of Information Security and become Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consultants.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a demanding and rapidly growing area of IT solution delivery, exposing you to a wider range of real-world customer challenges and systems and solutions across a diverse range of industries. You will work in a highly collaborative team environment and be provided with the support and personal development to become a fully integrated and productive consultant.
Ideal Candidates Should Have
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in architecting, designing, configuring and customising Identity Management solutions to deliver business focused solutions in a technical client facing position
- Strong technical awareness across related technologies – e.g. Database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle), LDAP, Active Directory, Web Application Servers, Enterprise Applications
- Sound development knowledge – e.g. J2EE, Java, C++, .NET, Web Services (SOAP/REST/RESTful APIs), Shell programming/scripting or equivalents
- Thorough awareness of information security principles and IT/business audit requirements
- Sound knowledge of Windows and/or Unix platforms
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Delivery Management
- Excellent client facing and first class communication skills – both in written and verbal English
- A track record of successful customer focused delivery
- Self-motivation and ability to take a pro-active approach to work assignments
- Willingness to travel – this role can require some client-site work
What We Offer
- Continuous training and development
- Full-time contract and competitive salary
- Private insurance
- Company laptop
- Flexible working schedule
- A fun and casual working environment with flat organisation
- Free, unlimited coffee
- Amazing colleagues