Senior IAM consultant
AspisID is a new professional services player, providing solutions in consultancy, project management and development. A unique business value oriented approach where strategy, processes and technology are developed side by side allows to accelerate delivery and help clients in their digital transformation in a tangible way.
What we offer
We offer the opportunity for you to work in a demanding and rapidly growing area of IT solution delivery, exposing you to a wider range of real-world customer challenges, systems and solutions across a diverse range of industries. You will work in highly collaborative and supportive team environment, providing the support and personal development to become a fully integrated and productive consultant.
Greece: Athens office (The Cube)
Netherlands: Amstelveen head office.
Salary: Dependent on previous experience
An ideal candidate has
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of architecting, designing, configuring and customising Identity Management solutions to deliver business focused solutions in a technical client facing position;
- Strong technical awareness across related technologies – e.g. Database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle), LDAP, Active Directory, Web Application Servers, Enterprise Applications;
- Sound development knowledge – for example J2EE, Java, C++, .NET, Web Services (SOAP/REST/RESTful APIs), Shell programming/scripting or equivalents;
- Thorough awareness of information security principles & IT/business audit requirements;
- Sound knowledge of Windows and/or Unix platforms;
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Delivery Management;
- Must be an excellent client facing individual with first class communication skills (both verbal and written) and a track record of successful customer focused delivery;
- Be a self-motivated individual who is able to take a pro-active approach to work assignments.
Opportunity to travel – this role can require some client-site work
How to apply for the job
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org