AspisID is a IT Consultancy organisation specialised in Identity and Access Management (IAM). We provide services in the area of (IAM) business consultancy, project management, implementation and support. A unique business value oriented approach where strategy, processes and technology are developed side by side allowing to accelerate delivery and helping clients in moving forward in their digital journey.
One Identity Senior Safeguard Consultant
Aalsmeer & Athens
As a Safeguard Senior consultant you will deliver, implement and maintain the Privileged Access Management system Safeguard of One Identity. The new colleague will leverage leading-edge technology to position the organization for success. More important, you will be responsible for creating a whole new team of Safeguard juniors and train them. Safeguard is a Privileged Access Management System of One Identity and one off the fastest growing technologies in the field of IAM and PAM. AspisID is one of the fastest growing IAM consultancy companies in Europe and is now expanding with offering Safeguard solutions to their clients.
This position is available in the Netherlands, Aalsmeer. However, we also have an office in Athens where we hire and train junior consultants and staff. You will have to travel between the Netherlands and Athens sometimes.
- Support the design and development of the Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution Safeguard (One Identity);
- Be a strategic consultant to customers, advise and help them;
- Create a team of Safeguard Software Architects and Safeguard Operations;
- Propose solutions and provide strategic technical direction across the PAM / Safeguard team;
- Hire juniors and train them;
- Ability to manage a team with minimal supervision;
- Develop and maintain with the Operations team the Standard Operating Processes and Procedures Safeguard Operations;
- Do the same with clients;
- Leverage scripting and/or coding skills to automate processes;
- Establishing and reporting actionable and meaningful metrics.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Privileged Access Management technologies: Safeguard, Privileged Account Password Vaulting and Rotation, Cloud Privileged Access Management and Secrets Management.
- Strong scripting skills (i.e. PowerShell, Python, etc.);
- (Cloud) PAM integration Experience;
- Strong PAM technical and troubleshooting skills;
- Desired Characteristics;
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, or 3+ years of PAM experience preferred;
- Secure scripting/coding experience;
- Strong Collaborative Player – collaborates well with cross functional teams to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources such as staff from Crypto Services, Directory Services, Identity Governance and Access management teams as well as application developers and platform admins;
- Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change.
How to apply for the job
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please contact us. Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org