Imagine that you work as a Scrum Master in a Dutch/Greek company, with an international team with more than 50% Greek colleagues, for International clients and learning every day! Imagine that you are the Scrum Master of that dynamic team where we value everyday learning and fun and where customer and employee satisfaction are our priority. Imagine, you work in that Dutch/Greek company where people are working on Identity and Access Management for our clients all over Europe. This company is named AspisID. Can you imagine you working with us?
Quality and delivery
We believe that developing high performing teams starts with an experienced Scrum Master, who actively facilitates his or her team(s) to continuously stay focussed on the sprint goals and improvement potential to add value for our clients. To do this, you prepare and facilitate the Scrum rituals. You make sure that you choose the right incentive at the right moment to help the team.
You see opportunities everywhere to improve collaboration within and between different teams and with our customers. You know how to strike the right balance between coaching, mentoring, teaching and facilitating. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves when needed.
Your scrum master toolset consists of
- Experience, you did already coach 2-3 devops teams;
- Supporting, you support the team in the scrum ceremonies and team building sessions;
- Listening, focussing on what is being said instead of what you want to say;
- Coaching, being empathic and helping people grow;
- Change management, having the skills to help teams change their behaviour;
- Organising, helping the teams understand and show their added value;
- Conflict handing, by bringing issues on the table and constructively facilitating these matters;
- Feedback, being able to point out the consequences of one’s behaviour on the team;
- Communication, you know how to express yourself and to explain the way of working in- and outside the team.
At AspisID, we value personal development, a positive mindset, motivation to get things done, empathy and commitment. In addition, it’s important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Official Scrum Master certificate, scrum.org, PSM-I preferably PSM-II;
- 2+ years or more experience in IT software development as Scrum Master in a coaching/facilitating role;
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile, SCRUM, LEAN, DevOps;
- Knowledge of and experience with tools like Jira.