AspisID is Europe’s fastest growing company in the field of Identity and Access Management. It also supports TruQu, the no.1 Feedback & Performance management platform for SMB. Are you looking to be part of one of the most influential companies in the field of Identity and Access Management and Learning technologies and contribute to IAM and Feedback revolutions that are changing the world?
We are looking for a talented WordPress Developer to cover a range of platforms, encouraging the growth of AspisID, TruQu and their ecosystems and providing technical integrations with our CRM system ZOHO.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the WordPress platforms and developing the best technical solutions. You will integrate Marketing, Sales and Operations in both the WordPress platforms and ZOHO.
You will be based in our Athens office as part of a motivated team with the responsibility of integrating Marketing, Sales and Operations. This requires working both highly autonomously but also as a member of the Greek and Dutch Marketing, Sales and Operations team.
- Build and maintain the WordPress platforms, plugins and tools
- Develop the best technical solutions
- Integrate Marketing, Sales and Operations to ZOHO platform
Ideal Candidates Should Have
- 1-3 years’ experience in CMS platform WordPress
- Experience with WordPress Plugins development
- Experience with WordPress Themes development
- Experience with Page Builder plugins
- Experience with CRM intergration (ZOHO is perfect, others are ok too)
- Knowledge of working with wireframes and designs
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is an advantage
- Native or fluent English is a MUST
- Remote and start-up experience is a plus
- A lot of team spirit
What We Offer
- Continuous training and development
- Full-time contract and competitive salary
- Private insurance
- Company laptop
- Flexible working schedule
- A fun and casual working environment with flat organisation
- Free, unlimited coffee
- Amazing colleagues