Are you a Xamarin developer? We are looking for a colleague who is able to develop in Xamarin technology and makes an effort to look for innovative and cool Xamarin apps. You will work on an app which is originally Dutch oriented but is now about to scale up worldwide. After that you will also work on other innovative projects. Are you interested? Then read on to see this cool opportunity.
AspisID is an international company focusing on consultancy, technological implementations and web & app development. We have an office in Athens and Amsterdam (Netherlands, Aalsmeer). One of the investments of AspisID is Klasbord. This is a Dutch based app which is stimulating communication between teachers and parents. The app is used in primary schools. In the Netherlands it has a very huge group of users. We are approaching 700.000+ users. The ambition is to grow to 10.000.0000 users and introduce the concept of the app also in other branches. Next to Klasbord, AspisID also delivers knowledge and expertise to other companies. AspisID has a real solid team of professionals and is looking for the best colleagues.
What are you going to do?
You are going to build apps in Xamarin technology. As a specialist you are there for the several ventures AspisID is supporting. You will specifically work on one or two apps at the same time. International oriented apps with a huge potential to cover worldwide usage. It will be very good for your track record to help us further develop the apps.
Our young team consists of 17 people, and our toppers work on technology, business consultancy, web & app development and sales and marketing. Working together is extremely important and we aim for a top product every day. Every team contributes to product improvements. Our field of work is dynamic and diverse. And international. This makes it fun, inspiring and especially challenging.
You have a technical background and you will work on the cutting edge of functionalities and customer experience of several apps. You know Xamarin. You sleep Xamaran and you dream Xamarin. You have to communicate with technical- and functional people. You understand all technical details, but you also think about the customers’ perspective. You are well able to work independently and communicate easily via various online channels.
- We think it’s fantastic if you have a passion for mobile, and in addition have some demands:
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in informatics or something similar.
- You have extensive experience with object orientated development.
- You have extensive experience with cross platform Apps in C# with Xamarin Studio and/or Visual Studio.
- You know the ins and outs of Xamarin Studio and/or Visual Studio and the intricacies of C#.
- You need to know the strengths and weaknesses of Xamarin Forms and can make solid choices based on this.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience with software design patterns.
- You feel at home in a dynamic environment where continuous integration of new features take place.
- You know the platform specific properties and go for quality and recognisability for the user.
- You preferably have experience in a DevOps environment and can thus contribute from backlog to go live.
- You are enthusiastic to learn, grow and share much more.
- You want to help others so that you can develop yourself and help them grow.
What do we offer?
- Extensive possibilities to develop on a professional and personal level
- The opportunity to further grow into a Xamarin developer
- An attractive salary tailored to your knowledge and experience
- Greek and Dutch based office, International possibilities
How to apply for the job
Send your cover letter and resume to Eelco Veltenaar.